Additional Low Level Passenger Side Window.
Astra Vehicle Technologies has work closely with several OEM Heavy Goods Vehicle Manufacturers to produce on their behalf a full range of safety systems including Passenger Side Low Level Windows and wide- angle mirror systems.
Our window offerings incorporate several unique offerings to the market place. These include:
- Maintaining full use of the passenger side window to eliminate the need to climb on the vehicle to clean mirrors.
- Additional security shielding of vehicle locking mechanism.
- No interference with OEM door straps and opening mechanism.
- Fully bonded exterior glass to eliminate any risk of water ingress and to improve security.
- DAF CF and LF Series
- Euro 6
- ClearView is applicable or adaptable to ALL makes and models
- Applicable to vehicles required to comply with CLOCS cycle safety recommendations
This conversion is intended for retrofit to existing vehicles of Euro 6 specification or to new vehicles being prepared for application. The product is available in kit form with installation service offered on a nationwide basis, via selected DAF dealerships and a van based automotive glazing partner.
- Large low level window area
- Exterior window glass fully bonded and rubber sealed
- ‘e’ marked and kite marked toughened safety glass
- Window and door card vented to aid demisting
- Internal door lock security panel added, and ‘door open’ warning relocated
- Interior – secondary glass panel which allows the original passenger door window to be fully opening
- DAF CF & LF
- Iveco All (EuroCargo, Stralis, & Trakker)
- MAN TGX, TGS, TGM
- Scania R, G & P cab series
Download the full Astra ClearView – Data Sheet
Talk to the experts, call today for assistance and advice on 0151 348 5777
Please fill in the enquiry form below for more information